From Travis Crawford <traviscrawf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accesing Views created in Hive using HCatLoader in Pig
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 02:13:02 GMT
Hey Atul -

Pig logging is a little weird - it shows you some info on the console,
but provides additional details in its log file.

Can you check if the log file contains a stack trace with more
details? I've never tried reading a view so not sure if it works. This
stack doesn't provide a clear answer to what's going on here.

--travis