Hi All,

I am +1 on the release candidate.  The following things passes:

Thanks
Vandana

On Jan 31, 2013, at 3:07 PM, Sushanth Sowmyan wrote:

Hi Travis,

Looks good to me to release. +1 :)

+ Builds correctly from fresh source.
+ No rats or checkstyle issues.
+ All unit tests pass.
+ Am able to install in a vm and run basic commands, am able to read
and write data.

-Sushanth

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Travis Crawford