From Sushanth Sowmyan <khorg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rookie question
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 03:16:25 GMT
Hi Prashant,

(Disclaimer : I'm going to link to slightly older docs because I can
link to them, but you can build the latest version of the docs from
hcat)

The pig job reference is here :
http://people.apache.org/~thejas/templeton_doc_latest/pig.html

Note that you'll have to create a pig.tgz archive first and templeton
needs to be configured to know how to access pig (
http://people.apache.org/~thejas/templeton_doc_latest/installation.html
)

Hope this helps!