From Travis Crawford <traviscrawf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release HCatalog 0.5.0-incubating (candidate 2)
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:49:31 GMT
Sounds good - we'll wrap up HCATALOG-601 and I'll post an updated
release candiate.

--travis

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 9:02 PM, Alan Gates <gates@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> At this point I'm +1 to bumping the dependency too.  Originally I didn't want to because
we'd have to go back through all the testing.  But we could have done all the testing 3 times
over by now, and we still don't know how to solve this maven issue.  I say we bump it and
I'll rerun the tests on the rc.