From Travis Crawford <traviscrawf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release HCatalog 0.5.0-incubating (candidate 0)
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 00:18:13 GMT
Hey hcatalog gurus -

The source release candidate has been posted to:

    http://people.apache.org/~travis/hcatalog-0.5.0-incubating-candidate-0/

Thanks!
Travis

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Travis Crawford
<traviscrawford@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's what I thought - will update the docs about publishing src
> artifacts & post source release.
>
> --travis
>
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Alan Gates <gates@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>> Travis,
>>
>> We need to vote on the source release (the result of ant src-release) not the convenience
artifact with the jars in it.  Could you run ant src-release and post the resulting tarball,
along with a signature and md5sum?  Thanks.