From Travis Crawford <traviscrawf...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release HCatalog 0.5.0-incubating (candidate 2)
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 21:32:08 GMT
Hi,

I have created a candidate build for HCatalog 0.5.0-incubating.

Keys used to sign the release are available at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/hcatalog/trunk/KEYS?view=markup

Please download, test, and try it out:

    http://people.apache.org/~travis/hcatalog-0.5.0-incubating-candidate-2/

The release, md5 signature, gpg signature, and rat report can all be
found at the above address.

Should we release this? Vote closes on Tuesday, January 29.

CHANGES SINCE RC1:

HCATALOG-604 add flexibility wrt. location of PID/LOG files
HCATALOG-608 exclude data files from hcatalog release audit report
HCATALOG-606 remove hcatalog test includes/excludes files
HCATALOG-599 NotificationListener doesn't use getTopic() for sending messages.

--travis