From Travis Crawford <traviscrawf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release HCatalog 0.5.0-incubating (candidate 2)
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 01:21:36 GMT
Just read your comments - thanks for so thoroughly looking into this.

Re: bumping the jersey dependency, that's not a library I have much
experience with, nor have I been using webhcat during the dev cycle to
have a good way of testing with a prod workload. I'll defer to others
on this one.

That said - this is a new feature that presumably no one depends on
yet, so I think we can be more aggressive than with an hcatalog-core
dep, which people do already depend on.

To move forward, I think we need to gauge our comfort level bumping
this dependency, then decide if we want to bump or put a workaround in
place.

--travis