From Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release HCatalog 0.5.0-incubating (candidate 2)
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 05:02:18 GMT
At this point I'm +1 to bumping the dependency too.  Originally I didn't want to because we'd
have to go back through all the testing.  But we could have done all the testing 3 times over
by now, and we still don't know how to solve this maven issue.  I say we bump it and I'll
rerun the tests on the rc.

Alan.