From Travis Crawford <traviscrawf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using HCatStorer to overwrite partition
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 19:07:25 GMT
Hey Agatea -

Currently you have to remove the partition before using HCatStorer. I
agree this is annoying, and we actually added "overwrite" support
internally.

I did a quick search and did not find an existing jira about this.
Feel free to file a feature request Jira and maybe someone will pick
this up.

--travis