From Petr Babkin <pbab...@revelytix.com>
Subject Re: ERROR 1070: Could not resolve org.apache.hcatalog.pig.HCatLoader
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:10:22 GMT
Thanks, Aniket and Vandana,

after adding the jars to PIG_CLASSPATH, I'm getting:

*WARN  org.apache.hadoop.hive.conf.HiveConf - hive-site.xml not found on
CLASSPATH*
*ERROR org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt - ERROR 2998: Unhandled internal
error. com/facebook/fb303/FacebookService$Iface*
*
*
though my PIG_CLASSPATH has /etc/hive/conf.dist/hive-site.xml added.

Vandana, could you please be more specific on what HCatalog configuration
needs to be done?

Many thanks!

Regards,
Petr Babkin