From Petr Babkin <pbab...@revelytix.com>
Subject Re: ERROR 1070: Could not resolve org.apache.hcatalog.pig.HCatLoader
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:44:16 GMT
Aniket,

I only have /usr/lib/hadoop/lib/hadoop-thriftfs-1.0.3.14.jar so I added it
to the PIG_CLASSPATH. Then I copied all of the above jars to
HADOOP_CLASSPATH as well, but the error persists. I am not sure that I
added  /etc/hive/conf.dist/hive-site.xml  to the right place since the pig
still doesn't see it.

Thanks!

Petr Babkin

--