From Rohini Palaniswamy <rohini.adi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HCatlog Security Tokens with Oozie
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2012 06:49:34 GMT
You need to add hcat credentials(delegation token) to your pig action.
Oozie will get the delegation token from hcat and add it to the credentials
of the Job it launches.

Example:
<credentials>
    <credential name="hcat_auth" type="hcat">
      <property>
        <name>hcat.metastore.uri</name>
      </property>
      <property>
        <name>hcat.metastore.principal</name>
      </property>
    </credential>
  </credentials>
<action name="somejob" cred="hcat_auth">

Regards,
Rohini

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 3:58 AM, Rajesh Balamohan <rajesh.balamohan@gmail.com