From Joe Crobak <joec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: input format accessing table properties
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2012 18:46:41 GMT
I found the solution. In case anyone is interested, this information is
available via InputJobInfo, which is serialized to the configuration obj.
There's a good example of pulling out the data in elephant-bird:
https://github.com/kevinweil/elephant-bird/commit/7196ab3721311d628a2f933f37e2aa7c15679ead