From Sushanth Sowmyan <khorg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release HCatalog 0.4.0-incubating (candidate 1)
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 17:14:36 GMT
Hi Travis,

LoadFuncBasedInputDriver no longer exists.

Update the hcatalog jar that pig loads, and you'll see that the
HCatLoader no longer tries to use the StorageDriver information. For
most part, if you were using LoadFuncBasedInputDriver to load text,
you should be good to go as-is. For json data, there's a bit of work -
you need to modify the table to specify which SerDe to use
(org.apache.hcatalog.data.JsonSerDe)

-Sushanth