From Sushanth Sowmyan <khorg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release HCatalog 0.4.0-incubating (candidate 1)
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 07:17:15 GMT
I still have a TestHBaseBulkOutputFormat test failing, but apart from
that, all other tests pass, rpm builds, installs and works okay.

Since the HBase StorageHandler is not yet part of this release, it gets my +1.

-Sushanth

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Alan Gates <gates@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created a candidate build for HCatalog 0.4.0-incubating.  Keys used to sign the
release are available from the KEYS file in HCatalog's SVN.  Please download, test, and try
it out: