From Sushanth Sowmyan <khorg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release HCatalog 0.4.0-incubating (candidate 0)
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:41:41 GMT
In a fresh dev environment of mine, ant fails from a maven dependency
check for hbase-0.92.1-SNAPSHOT ( linked to in
storage-handlers/hbase/ivy/libraries.properties ).

The work around for this is to simply build with a -Dhbase.version=0.92.1 .

I realise that the hbase storage handler is still under development so
I don't necessarily see this as a reason to reroll the package, but
wanted to note this. What do others think?

Other than that note, tests succeed, md5 works, rpm package builds and
installs and checks on the server work. +1 from me.

-Sushanth