From Aniket Mokashi <aniket...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading current hive warehouse
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 19:24:52 GMT
Hi Alan,

Thanks for your email. My question is more towards metadata patch up. For
DDL statements, HCatalog patches up meta information with the hooks code
(eg- hcat.osd, hcat.isd). I am interested to know if there is a easy way to
patch up this information for existing tables in hive.

Thanks,
Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"