From Ashutosh Chauhan <hashut...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release HCatalog 0.2.0-incubating (candidate 1)
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 01:04:13 GMT
 Hi,

We found few issues on RC0, so I have rolled out a RC1 for HCatalog
0.2.0-incubating
Following issues are fixed between RC0 and RC1

HCATALOG-103. Update documentation after rpm changes per HCATALOG-63
HCATALOG-113. rpm name not properly reflecting the version number
HCATALOG-84: Incorrect or missing SVN property settings
HCATALOG-112. install scripts assumes bash shell but don't set it explicitly
HCATALOG-111: Issues with install instructions and release notes in
release candidate

Furthermore we are also releasing rpm packages for client and server
alongside traditional source tarballs.

Keys used to sign the release are available at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/hcatalog/trunk/KEYS?view=markup.
Please download, test, and try it out:
 http://people.apache.org/~hashutosh/hcatalog-0.2.0-incubating-candidate-1
The release, md5 signature, gpg signature, and rat report can all be
found at the above address.
Should we release this? Vote closes on Friday, June 23rd.

Thanks,
Ashutosh