From Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release HCatalog 0.2.0-incubating (candidate 0)
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 00:55:51 GMT
I found several issues in the install instructions.  Since many of the files  got moved around
as part of the rpm changes the paths in the install instructions are now wrong.  Also I find
one issue with the release notes where the tar ball generated by following the instructions
has two instances of the hcat jar in it.  I'll file a bug with a patch for the changes shortly.

Finally, I believe the artifact we're going to release needs to be named hcatalog-src-0.2.0-incubating.

Alan.