From Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release HCatalog 0.1.0-incubating (candidate 0)
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:50:23 GMT
All,

I have created a candidate build for HCatalog 0.1.0-incubating
release.  The release, md5, gpg signature, and rat report can all be
found at:  http://people.apache.org/~gates/hcatalog-0.1.0-incubating-candidate-0/

The keys used to sign this release are available at http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/hcatalog/trunk/KEYS?view=markup

This is the initial release of HCatalog.

Should we release this?  Vote closes on Tuesday, June 21st.

FYI:  This is the Podling PMC vote.  In this round all votes are
noted, PPMC member votes are binding.  We must receive 3 +1s and more
+1s than -1s for the vote to pass.  If this vote passes we will take
it to the Incubator PMC, where IPMC members votes are binding and
again we need to receive 3 +1s and more +1s than -1s for the vote to
pass.

Here's my +1.

Alan.