From Ashutosh Chauhan <hashut...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparing for 0.1 release
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 18:38:55 GMT
I have started the release process for 0.1 release by creating the
branch in svn. As I work on release process I will document it on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HCATALOG/HowToRelease
HCatalog for future reference. 0.1 release will be based on Hive 0.7
release. HCatalog trunk will be based on Hive trunk.
0.1 branch builds fine. Trunk fails to compile. I will file jiras for
the failures.

Ashutosh