incubator-hcatalog-dev mailing list archives

From Thejas Nair <the...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: hcatalog 0.5 release update
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 03:02:07 GMT
There are 3 issues with webhcat that I would like to fix . I think I
should be able to get them in by tomorrow evening.
Can you please wait until then?

HCATALOG-593 - webhcat system tests don't work as per the instructions

(the following two have patches, I will click submit-patch as soon as i
am able to get the system tests running on them)

HCATALOG-592 - webhcat - handle change in hive table/partition not found
error
HCATALOG-573 - Remove version number from WEBHCAT_JAR in webhcat_config.sh

Thanks,
Thejas