incubator-hcatalog-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: State of build
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 08:38:36 GMT
Wondering if there's ever been a desire to setup a Maven build or are
y'all totally adverse to the idea? Maven can be a double edged sword
but it could sit beside your ivy build. The only issue I foresee is
having the proper project layout.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Alex