incubator-hcatalog-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Draft of April report
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 16:35:08 GMT
As you saw from the email earlier today we need to send our first
status report to the Incubator PMC within the next couple of weeks.  A
first draft follows.  Feedback please.

HCatalog is a table and storage management service for data created
using Apache Hadoop.

This is the first HCatalog Incubator status report.  The project is
still setting up infrastructure, etc.  Mailing lists and JIRA have
been set up.  The initial code has been received from Yahoo.  Details
of the status are available at http://incubator.apache.org/projects/hcatalog.html

Currently there are 14 subscribers on the user list and 15 on the dev
list.

Alan.