incubator-hcatalog-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: State of build
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 22:21:10 GMT
I haven't used maven so I don't have any opinion on it.  At this point
given that the code already uses ant, and Hive, with which it is
tightly integrated, uses ant, I'd have to be sold on the benefits of
maven to be willing to pay the transition costs.

Alan.