incubator-hawq-user mailing list archives: December 2015

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Amy Welch HAWQ Nest (incubating) - join us tomorrow, December 3rd Wed, 02 Dec, 17:25
Amy Welch 12/3 Apache MADLib + Apache HAWQ for advanced SQL machine learning on Hadoop Talk Wed, 02 Dec, 18:00
Greg Chase Re: Want to see how the Apache HAWQ community is doing? Check out our dashboard! Wed, 02 Dec, 06:35
Gregory Chase Want to see how the Apache HAWQ community is doing? Check out our dashboard! Tue, 01 Dec, 19:55
Gregory Chase Re: HAWQ Nest (incubating) - join us tomorrow, December 3rd Thu, 03 Dec, 20:55
Karen Vuong [Virtual Meeting] Data Federation with Apache HAWQ Using the PXF Extension Framework 12/17 Mon, 14 Dec, 22:11
Karen Vuong [VIDEO] HAWQ Nest: Data Federation with Apache HAWQ Using the PXF Extension Framework Tue, 29 Dec, 00:43
Lei Chang Re: Want to see how the Apache HAWQ community is doing? Check out our dashboard! Wed, 02 Dec, 06:19
Ting(Goden) Yao Re: Want to see how the Apache HAWQ community is doing? Check out our dashboard! Tue, 01 Dec, 21:38
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Feb 201719
Jan 201745