From Aditya Sarawgi <sarawgi.adi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hama receive queue
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 01:18:51 GMT
Hi Edward,

Yes that is what I did
I wrote an ArrayMessage class (doesn't use generics for now but can be
converted easily)
https://github.com/truncs/hello-world/blob/master/src/main/java/edu/sunysb/cs/ArrayMessage.java

But the problem is that I am sending a IntegerMessage before and after
reading the IntegerMessage I am sending
an ArrayMessage but the previous IntegerMessage is still there.

--
Cheers,
Aditya Sarawgi