From Suraj Menon <menonsur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CLOSED][VOTE] Apache Hama 0.5-incubating release (RC2)
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:45:15 GMT
Hi, I have made some progress on Hama installation guide. Let's see if we
can add this to the release.
Please find the document -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DC5Nd3IYNu-RwvHYXeXoMVhta6sAOZgvZTeKbcwSI6A/edit

Can someone review this? Also, It needs some documentation on running Hama
on YARN.

Let me know if you have any issues with the document.

Thanks,
Suraj