From Praveen Sripati <praveensrip...@gmail.com>
Subject Hama API for different algorithm implementations
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 02:57:26 GMT
I was thinking that instead of just providing the examples for k-means,
page rank and others, we can also provide a public API for others to use.
Going a step further, we can use the same API definition as Mahout. This
way, users of Mahout will be comfortable using Hama also. And also Mahout
applications can be easily migrated to Hama and other way also.

Let me know and I will open a JIRA.

Praveen