From Praveen Sripati <praveensrip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tools/frameworks on top of Hama
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 06:03:23 GMT
Thomas,

> Once we graduated I will mail arround the Pig and Hive community who is
interested in it, because I'm not very experienced in query parsing,
execution plans and stuff.

This class be useful to get you started. I was always curious about
compilers. So, I am taking this class along with the ML class for the next
10 weeks. ML class is very interesting.

https://www.coursera.org/course/compilers

Praveen