From Praveen Sripati <praveensrip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Hama Wiki] Update of "RoadMap" by praveen sripati
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 13:21:06 GMT
Thomas,

Just wanted an easy way for someone new to Hama like me to figure out

- Major features in a particular release
- JIRA # for the above feature (to get the code/design documents/how to use)
- Status (fixed/open) to pick a feature to start working

Let me know where I can get this information or where will it go.

As with any open source project, the documentation for Hama is sparse and
difficult to find. So, I am updating the wiki when I get a chance.

Praveen