From Chia-Hung Lin <cli...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Hama 0.5-incubating release (RC1)
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 20:04:25 GMT
A new user might not know such page buried inside the wiki. Also, if
there is no network access after package is downloaded (for example,
downloading package in public network and go back home where no
network available), the user have no chance to check the info as well.
But this might be just a minor issue, assuming that majority of users
have network available.