From Apurv Verma <dapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Hama 0.5-incubating release (RC1)
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:56:48 GMT
When I used the earlier versions of hama I ran in it in pseudo-distributed
mode and not just local mode, that is why I remember seeing BSPMasterRunner.
Do errors come even in the pseudo distributed mode, because earlier it
seemed to work for me.
What is the current status of the trunk, is BSPMasterRunner started in
local mode, is it started in pseduo distributed modes?

I thought of upgrading hadoop because the version of hadoop in pom.xml has
changed in this release. So once I upgrade to newer hadoop everything
should work fine.

Will all development henceforth be done on hadoop-1.0.0?

--
thanks and regards,

Apurv Verma
B. Tech.(CSE)