From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: InputFormats for Hama
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2012 09:53:16 GMT
Yeah that's great. Someone from Neo4J was here a long time ago, but I have
never heard again from him.

We should also support some normal formats like XML or CSV. We can directly
port them from Hadoop to our package.
Based on XML we can implement a format that parses DMOZ or commoncrawl on
Amzon S3.

Would someone please open JIRAs for that?

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <thomas.jungblut@gmail.com>