From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Cutting a release 0.5-incubating
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 08:00:25 GMT
Jukka told us recently that there is no technical requirement for
graduation.
However, the attention we get should be well used.
We should target people that use Hama in production use and they really
need some fault tolerance. (I plan it to use as well once we upgraded to
YARN).

Based on the new features we implemented in this few weeks, we could slice
a new release yes.
But I don't see fault tolerance (at least checkpoint recovery) as a new
feature rather than a must-have improvement.

We have delayed the fault tolerance for now 2 releases, why delay it
further?