From Thomas Jungblut <tjungb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: psvm project
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 06:45:31 GMT
Hey,

great that you have decided for Hama.
We are going to help you as much as we can, especially I am interested so
you can mail me anytime you want.

I suggest you to download our 0.4.0 release first [1] and get familiar with
BSP [2]. The local mode is very cool for prototyping.
I'm going to get your C++ code and have a deeper look at it. I have already
read the paper which was very cool.

Thank you very much and good luck throughout the semester!

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/hama/
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/hama/getting_started_with_hama.html