From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hama 0.4-incubating RC7
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 08:57:37 GMT
Everything is fine but the fact that the tag versions shouldn't contain the
-SNAPSHOT suffix as the tag version should just be '0.4.0-incubating'.
However this is not blocking in my opinion provided that we can manually
change it for the current version and then fix the process for the next
release.
Thus here's my +1 (binding).

Tommaso