From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cutting a release 0.5-incubating
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 08:14:28 GMT
If it takes 5 ~ 6 months[1], then we can release 0.5 in the autumn or
winter of this year.

I'm not talking about Incubator Graduation. I think the harmony with
our surroundings and environment is important. Someone want to use
Graph APIs, other people want to use with Hadoop 0.20.205, In my case
I want to use Hama on Clouds, and Whirr/Bigtop teams are go faster
than us.

1. http://markmail.org/message/ziviktlm7yjihvew