From Suraj Menon <menonsur...@gmail.com>
Subject Defining supersteps in Hama as task precedence graph
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 13:16:02 GMT
Hello,

I wanted to share some ideas on Hama job submission and superstep
definition. I think this should be kept in mind before we implement the
fault tolerance logic.
Please find the attachment with the mail. I made a rough note on the job
submission ideas in the document. I thought I would share it now and get
opinions before spending more time on making it a reality.
Please share your opinions after reading the document. The document is not
formal and is just a simple explanation of ideas.

Thanks,
Suraj