From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] RC1 for Apache Hama 0.4-incubating
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 13:01:23 GMT
Just a few minor comments.

- conf/groomservers does not contain an entry like stated in the wiki
(localhost is missing) [1]
- jetty does not seem to be in the log4j properties, therefore at startup I
get this:

2012-02-01 13:46:35.394::INFO:  Logging to STDERR via
> org.mortbay.log.StdErrLog

Root logger is standing on console.

But everything else is fine. (all examples including the text utilites,
webui, localrunner, distributed mode, pseudo distributed mode)
I wanted to test whirr, do you think this is working? The tutorial at
http://udanax.org/site/hama_on_clouds.html should cover how to add the new
release in the properties, so that the new hama is running with whirr 7.0.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/hama/GettingStarted#Configuration_files

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <thomas.jungblut@gmail.com>