From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hama 0.4-incubating RC6
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 06:44:25 GMT
Hmm- I always thought it is Apache Ant and therefore Apache 2.0 license. If
we have to add all transitive licenses we are going to release until the
overnext year.
What is wrong packaging the source within a binary distribution?

Anyways, if we have to go to a RC7, let's merge the new jiras from trunk to
0.4.0, compression and stuff can be great improvement.