From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hama 0.4-incubating RC6
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:06:42 GMT
Signatures:
 - GPG signatures matches (asc)
 - md5 sums ok
 - sha1 sums ok

Build:
build is fine with maven, testcases pass (tar and zip)

Examples:
Tested all examples on local/pseudodistributed and distributed mode

Whirr:
started 3 EC2 instances with whirr and ran SSSP.

The textToSeq utils also work as expected.

Rat check also reveals that everything is ok.

Sorry for the massive votes...
Come on and vote :)

+1 (binding).

--