From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Release 0.4-incubating
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 09:13:13 GMT

> Please vote actively.

Yes. We have to show that we are a community that is able to roll out a
release.
Even if you are not a committer, please have a look at the release. You can
cast your vote as well.

I'm just fixing the error message in the branch and trunk and then Edward
can slice a new RC.

Thanks.

--
Thomas Jungblut