From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Hama 0.4.0 RC5 tag versions
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 12:04:20 GMT

> Oh.....  it seems automatically committed by "mvn release:prepare" command.

yes, that's fine since the mvn release:prepare automatically updates
versions on trunk.
Also that command should create the SVN tag automatically while it seems
it's just been svn copied from trunk to tag.

> Should I re-create RC? or Changing svn directly is OK?

I think that for the purpose of this release we can just manually change
poms but for the future ones it'd be better to fix the process ;)

Tommaso