From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help on Hama+Neo4J
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:55:09 GMT
Nice to meet you, Abbas.

> and Pig. Recently I have started off on a task where I have to integrate
> Neo4J with Hama.

That's interesting.

Hama team will help you actively to integrate two systems together. If
you subscribe our mailing list[1], you will be able to ask your
questions and receive helpful information from us.

I'm cc-ing the hama-dev@ list, where discussions of this nature should
probably take place.

Thanks.

1. http://incubator.apache.org/hama/mail-lists.html