From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ML package in hama examples
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 08:44:50 GMT
+1.

But I would rather try to convince the Mahout guys to implement Machine
learning algorithms in BSP for the long run.
Just to teaser people, we can try to make the k-means a bit more user
friendly and use it as an example.

For the most machine learning problems we could need a matrix operation
package as well, this is on our roadmap for months and years.
Just basic multiplication and transposing should be enough.

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <thomas.jungblut@gmail.com>