From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Lowering the barrier
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 12:54:11 GMT
This here could be a good beginner issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-445

We have to add a better description. But actually this is a simple task
just adding a configuration value in the BSPJob and reading it in the Peer.

What do you think?

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <thomas.jungblut@gmail.com>