From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Add counting feature to get the total number of message exchanges
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:05:47 GMT
It is difficult to say whether we actually need this.*
*In case of SSSP it is useful, but as Tommaso says it can degrade
performance for every other BSP by increasing the cost of the sync.

What do you think of a similar architecture of Counters like in Hadoop?
This could contain even more information, e.G. the number of bytes
transferred etc.

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <thomas.jungblut@gmail.com>