From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Add some example
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 13:05:58 GMT
And for machine learning, I just heard Prof. Ng on the
ml-class.orgspeaking about neural networks.

In my opinion Neural Networks could be implemented, trained and queried
very optimal with BSP, because there is a huge amount of communication
between the layers.
Currently I don't have a straight idea, but I will put this on my TODO list
for the next few months.