From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Reset Input RecordReader
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 03:39:38 GMT
Hi all,

I need some kind of reset-logic for the input of a BSP Job.
It should be quite easy to add:
- add a method called resetInput() in BSPPeer
- in concrete implementation it just closes the input split and opens it
again

If you're interested why I need this, I'm currently writing a k-means
clustering in BSP.
I need to iterate over all vectors from the input and measure distance
against a set of centers in each superstep, so it would help me to "reset"
the input.

Do you think I can add this right away into the trunk?

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <thomas.jungblut@gmail.com>